tirsdag 20. november 2012

Just get on with it

Today I have come to the realization that the worst thing one can possibly do to oneself is postponing chores until the last possible moment, also popularly called procrastinating. Then as you keep procrastinating there will be a problem, as I have myself experienced how I push my own limits when it comes to the absolute minimum value of required sleep. I have recently been down to ca 2 hours per night, which is intolerable in the long run! I've also experienced some outer influences, something which has made me reconsider my previous attitude towards myself. There's been a tendency for me to put too great pressure on myself, never being properly pleased with anything less than 120 %.



Not really the most healthy attitude...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar